Monday, October 6, 2008
An invisible folder without any 3rd party softwares help.
isnt it reallygreat.Lets see how you can do it.
1.Press F2 to rename the folder you want to make invisible.
2.press (Alt + 255) that is ascii value of spacebar.
3.Now the folders name is visually invisible
4.now right click the folder properties and change the Icon of the Folder to white spaces.
5.Itz an invisible folder.
Make sure "view" is Icon.If the view is detail or list the attributes of the folder can becam a hinderance to invisiblity of folder
Full phone formatting on a Series 60 Phones!
If you encounter situation like below on your Phone
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting ! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Works With All Devices
One year after the release of Nero 8, Nero has made available for download the next iteration of the integrated digital media and home entertainment software suite. A trial version of Nero 9 is up for the grabs for free(just 370 MB) as Nero announced the availability of the successor of version 8. Nero 9 introduces enhancements across the table, from the graphical user interface to high definition support to autobackup and data protection. According to the developer, Nero 9 is the direct result of intimately incorporating user input into the product.
Nero enumerated some of the highlights of Nero 9:
- Fast and easy rip, burn, Autobackup, and copy functions
- Backup files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs
- Create professional-looking DVD movies with integrated 3D menus
- Copy, burn, share, upload, and create music mixes like a DJ
- Convert music, photos, and DVDs to play on your iPod and other mobile devices
- Quick photo and video upload to My Nero, YouTube, and MySpace
- Watch, record, pause, and customize your live TV experience
- Play AVCHD and other HD formats
- When you buy Nero 9, you get Nero BackItUp 4 FREE!
Nero 9 trial version is available for download here.